Ordering couldn’t be simpler!
For items that are already in stock, RTS: (ready to ship), Simply add the item(s) to your cart by choosing the “add to cart/buy now” option. If there is a variation option, this will be indicated. Complete the transaction filling out your paypal details shipping address (if required). For digital downloads you don’t have to add your address. Shipping should automatically calculate depending on the address you enter. Once your payment has cleared your item will be posted to you!
For Custom Order requests:
Just contact me using the tab here and let me know which design you are interested in. Custom items can take varying amounts of time, and vary in cost, depending on what you’d like, so I will guide you through the process, asking questions to ensure that you are getting just what you want. You may receive sketches/ progress photos if you wish. Once payment is completed and your order has been finished, you will receive approval photos of your finished item(s) before your item is dispatched.
Due to regular social media changes, I don’t always find comments on photos in my albums, so I’m going to be operating all queries, sales and orders via my website at www.mumblesmummy.co.uk All you need to do to place an order, or discuss a commission, is use the contact tab on the website which is linked on all the pages. Simples!
1) You contact me with your requirements. If you require the item by a certain date, let me know as soon as possible.
2) I research the item, decide a price and at least one sketch/directive.
3) Alterations to the initial design are discussed, amendments made.
4) When I am ready to start your item, (unless I am starting immediately) I will contact you to confirm requirements.
5) I take a 25% deposit (more if you wish to pay more) then work commences – further deposits or final payments can be made at any time.
6) Progress photos, further discussion if required, amendments to design may still be possible. These may be displayed on my Facebook page, Webpages or in any advertising by me, however, you will not be tagged or named on them unless you specifically ask for this.
7) When your item is complete, final photos will be taken.
8) If no small adjustments are required, the item will be posted out to you recorded delivery on the next posting day after payment is completed. I post on Tuesdays and Fridays.
9) Once you receive your item, please let me know, and please consider leaving a rating on my facebook page or a testimonial for my website.
PLEASE NOTE: I LOVE seeing photos of the new owners of my items wearing/using the things I’ve made. ANY happy customer photos received are kept private unless I receive EXPRESS permission from you to use them on my pages. Children’s safety is my utmost concern, so I will NEVER use their name. I only tag you if you ask me to. Adult photos are treated the same way. NO photos belonging to you are used in ANY of my collages/web pages/literature without your EXPRESS permission.
When ordering, please try to include as much information as possible, so that I can offer you the quickest service. If it’s a subject I haven’t designed before, photo(s) would help. I take a lot of care in my work, and ask a lot of questions, so don’t be unnerved by this. I want your item to be JUST how you want it, and I take great pride in making this happen. If you have ideas (no matter how crazy) then feel free to let me know!
EVERYTHING CAN BE MADE TO WORK IF YOU FIDDLE WITH IT LONG ENOUGH
is my motto, and I’m good at fiddling… I’ve made everything possible so far…
Got a challenge??? BRING IT ON!!!
I work with a huge range of materials, beads, embellishments, yarns, colours… EVERY item is made by HAND by ME. So I can cater for many many different requirements. Look forward to hearing from you!